Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another week gone by

We made it through anotherr week. Not nearly as busy, but hectic none the less. Monday I was so sick that J had to come home from work. We went to Drew's Kindergarten show that night. Tuesday I was a little better. (Well enough to take care of Ryan without help.) I went to Hunter Homes and met with the financial councelor. Good news on that front- we should be in the house by mid-November. WOO HOO!!! Wednesday was quiet until Drew started showing signs of another Sinus infection. Thurday I kept Drew home from school b/c he was up a couple of times in the night throwing up. So around 10 a.m. on Thursday the school nurse called and told me Caleb had 5th's disease. I went and got him and Jeremy came home so I could take Drew to the pediarician. He has a sinus infection and now needs to go to an Allergen immunologist. Friday came and went withour event and today I worked 10-5. It's about 8:30 and me and J are about to watch Hancock.
Next week should be fun. Monday Nicole and I are going to Nashville to see New Kids on the Block.
Talk to you soon
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment